Affiliate marketing is a profession of amateurs and professionals and those stuck somewhere in the middle. But there is the first truth in affiliate marketing we all can agree on is we were all amateurs once. This post looks to take a look at serious mistakes in the hindsight and sometimes funny light to help people avoid pitfalls of affiliate marketing. These quotes are all my own unless otherwise noted. Andy Zeus Anderson
Now On To The Top 25 Tweets Truth in Affiliate Marketing
- It struck me today that the Laws of Attraction are either telling me I will be a success in 3 days or hit by a bus in two. Via @affiliate3pct
- It’s not how much you have in your pocket that determines success but how much you are willing to sacrifice to become successful. The average business takes 2-3 years to turn a profit. #DontQuit via @affiliate3pct
- List building is only as good as your relationship building skills, If there is not enough give you will never be satisfied with your take in e-mail marketing. Good luck and God Bless. Via @affiliate3pct
- #AffiliateMarketing is Information brokerage. You find people with needs and help them find valuable solutions and you will find success. Via @affiliate3pct
- Your top 5 competitors provide you with not less than 5 opportunities to serve your community better. #learnFromCompetition #marketing via @affiliate3pct
- DID YOU KNOW – Content is devoured most by readers of your competitor’s sites? Reach them through search engine marketing and a strong social media framework. #BeInTheConversation via @affiliate3pct
- You can have the best bait for sale but if you are reaching the fish and not the Angler you will have all your profits eaten up at the end of the day. Target your audience wisely. Make research your game plan. Via @affiliate3pct
- The world is filled with people who have needs. Find the solutions and help them find you and success in affiliate marketing is yours. Via @affiliate3pct
- Forum Marketing is not dead, it’s the perfect training ground to fly in social media and get’s amazing results. Search engines love forums and you will too. Via @affiliate3pct
Now back to Top 25 Tweets Truth in Affiliate Marketing.
- It’s not the marketer who determines the success level for themselves but the consumer who chooses to shop through their link. The best you can do is deliver extreme value and stunning content so they choose you. Via @affiliate3pct
- Online Marketing, in general, is pretty darned easy, just tell your story in a powerful way and others like you will soon follow. We tend to over think blogging and let fear talk us out of starting. Via @affiliate3pct
- Starting a blog is not as hard as starting to start a blog. Get informed and it will amaze you about the things you can do and the money earned online. #affiliateMarketing #internetmarketing #homebusiness via @affiliate3pct
- We all have demons to face, some are more subtle, others are in your face, but all are able to be defeated through faith and fearlessness. #BeBoldBeMighty via @affiliate3pct
- Product choice should come after choosing your passion, finding out your customer’s desires needs, and interest, and delivering great value to the potential customer. Advertise instead of blog and you will fail. Via @affiliate3pct
- Be a servant of men in your life and in your business and you will win at life and succeed in business. Find ways to give more than you take. Via @affiliate3pct
- I will neither give up nor relent in my tenacity as I am a fighter. I can not utter the words I quit it is not in my fiber nor will those words be on my tongue. Repeat this 3 times daily to raise courage. @affiliate3pct
That’s 17 Tweets of Truth in Affiliate Marketing and I am excited to see what you come up with in the comments.
I want to take a moment to tell you some truth in affiliate marketing and that is you need to have a game plan to learn all you can about the business. That game plan needs to be filled with training that is timely and up to date. That is practiced by the teachers. Is shown proof through live case studies and site build-outs.
Then you need a peer to peer support, not just an FAQ or an under-staffed help desk so you don’t miss a minute of business building. For that end, I would like to invite you to find your truth in affiliate marketing via this review. This program has changed my business and is changing my life so please read and ask as many questions as you like.
The final 8 of our Top 25 Tweets of Truth in Affiliate Marketing
- You wouldn’t Spam Grandma with that Ad so sit on it a bit and try some Marketing instead. #affiliatemarketing #canspam @affiliate3pct
- #Affiliates are lucky. We don’t have bosses and no 9-5 hours, we don’t have Mondays unless we want them. Hell, we don’t have clothes to wear and can do a webinar naked from the desk down. #livethelifestyle #dotcomsuccess @affiliate3pct
- #Marketing and #advertising are not the same. Marketing starts relationships, advertising reminds people who with. It’s sort of like blind dates I guess.
- Gold is found under mountain s of rocks and Diamonds take years to develop and pressure to harden. What makes you think you can make millions overnight? #NoOvernightSuccessJustSuccess @affiliate3pct
- #emailmarketing is not cold or impersonal done right. You have to mix a bit of you in with your automation and constantly think of ways to bring new value to your subscribers. Via @affiliate3pct
- If you don’t listen to what they say about the money being
inthe list it will always be on their list and not yours. @affiliate3pct
- Hello marketing my old friend? Who have you been talking to lately? – Leverage social media to start new conversations, at least 2 a day and you will never find a boring moment online. @affiliate3pct
- Grandma put money in her cookie jar using internet marketing. She started with here local network and moved on to forums and social media. Here kids couldn’t believe what Granny was doing. #yourenevertooold #affiliates @affiliate3pct
If you like these tweets you will Love 5 Online Home Business Ideas You Can Do Now
The Truth in Affiliate Marketing Challenge is now in your hands.
I personally challenge each of you to leave at least 2 tweets in the comments that we can use since we shared 25 with you. Be sure to leave your @twittername and relevant hashtags because we will use them and in turn mention you.
I am betting this post can benefit your entire team. I am betting these tweets and the ones you think up are going to change your twitter feed into a solid income and traffic machine. That’s the truth in affiliate marketing, you just can’t stay idle you have to add value daily.